Servo motors are available with the following:
– Specially designed high torque outputs available (15 N)
– High speed options available (40K)
– Various magnet materials available
– 2 to 8 pole configurations
– Hall sensors, resolvers, encoders, tachometers
– Choice of housing design
– Available with brakes, precision gearheads and clutches
Our stock servo motors and gearmotors provide approximately twice the torque per frame size as conventional servo motors. The rotor inertia has been optimally designed for typical loads, giving the Alpha series optimum power ratings for their size.
Our servo motors, used in conjunction with the various controllers, gear drives, special environment, create a whole range of motion control options, that will enhance any machine application and offer design engineers flexibility and high performance results.
The levels of protection and seals enable us to provide industry with motors capable of functioning at high speeds, tuned for optimum response. We can provide various winding structures to increase flexibility and, of course, speed and torque characteristics, as required in your specific machine or system application.